In 2010, if you tried to import a Google Earth Mesh from the Ribbon, you may have been greeted with this:
Not to worry, it’s an easy fix.
- Open your CUI
- Expand Ribbon > Tabs > Civil 3D Insert
- Click on “Civil 3D Insert Import & notice the Preview appear on the right side
- Click on Google Earth on the right side
- Back on the left, click on Google Earth Mesh
- Now back to the bottom right, you can see the Command name and Macro
- Change the macro and remove the AECC so that it just reads:
- Hit Apply and then OK.
That should do it!