As I mentioned earlier this morning, 2012 has just been released. If you are like me, you are itching to get the "latest and greatest" installed on your machine. So what happens if you run into some questions? Don't worry - we got you covered. Katie and Tom put together a huge assortment of videos that cover installation from start to finish.
- Reviewing the documentation
- Downloading Language Packs
- Network License Installation: Getting the Server Host Name
- Locating your Serial Number and Product Key
- Installing Tools and Utilities
- Choosing a License Type
- Installing a Trial Version
- Activation and Registration
- Autodesk Materials Libraries
- Installing the VBA Enabler
- Uninstalling Autodesk 2012 Products
And of course, don't forget about the Install & Licensing Forum. This is one of the fastest ways to get assistance with install-related issues. You will find not only Autodesk employees here, but also extrememly helpful end-users as well. If you have a question, there is a good chance it has already been asked and answered here.
Enjoy the weekend!