For all our Subscription Customers there is a present in Subscription Center waitng for you to download it! Please note that the Volumes Dashboard for Civil 3D 2012 is now available for download. This new tool provides a very easy to use workflow for calculating, reporting and visualizing earthwork volumes and is available for all C3D and IDS-P/U subscribers. It’s an English language tool but can run on any language C3D 2012). Using the Volumes Dashboard you can:
- Calculate volumes in multiple volume surfaces and in bounded areas within the volume surfaces.
- Save volume information between drawing sessions. The entries you make in the Volumes Dashboard are persistent between drawing sessions.
- Select multiple surfaces and bounded areas to show in the total volumes graph.
- Insert a summary of the volumes into the drawing.
- Generate a volumes report.
Please see Volumes Dashboard for Civil 3D 2012 online help and overview video