A few moths ago, Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler released. It's a pretty amazing evolution of the Galileo project that you may have seen in Labs. Some highlights from the docs:
- Model existing infrastructure—Use 2D CAD, GIS, Building Information Modeling (BIM), and raster data.
- Import detailed models—Incorporate detailed models from AutoCAD® Civil 3D®, AutoCAD® Map 3D, and other software.
- Stylize infrastructure models—Depict the local environment more realistically.
- Work in 3D—Show proposed roads, water, and land features.
- Overlay GIS data—Create 3D thematic maps to help inform decisions.
- Manage infrastructure proposals—Create and manage multiple alternatives in a single model.
Like the look of it? Try out the trial!