It’s that time of the year, where we all are getting ready for coming up of the new release of Civil 3D. In the next few weeks we will be writing new posts about new features found in Civil 3D 2013, so getting those delivered to you may be what you want to have. That way RSS feed will keep sending you cool new posts right into your Outlook. This is how:
1. Open your Outlook and look on the left side for RSS Feeds node
2. Then click on View Feed XML link (or choose your desired Reader)
3. Copy the link from address bar (you should get: http://feeds.feedburner.com/beingcivil?format=xml)
4. To get RSS feed for Being Civil you may click on Subscribe button on the right margin
5. Right-click on it and choose Add a New RSS Feed
6. In the New RSS Feed copy following string: http://feeds.feedburner.com/beingcivil?format=xml
8. Enjoy your readings!
So, I would strongly recommend that you keep visiting the Being Civil blog to be sure you are not missing some great posts we are about to write. Stay tuned!