Hi everybody… This one has been around for a little while. When you use a Line and Curve Label over a curve the delta symbol will not display. It will show as "D" but when you drag the label it will show the delta symbol. You can get in the label style composer and no matter what you do the delta symbol will not show. So now, how do I make this work?
First you need to:
1. Go to the Setting tab -> Parcel -> Label Styles -> Curve, select the Delta over Length and Radios labels.
2. Right-click on it and choose Edit to get into Label Style Composer
3. In the Label Style Composer's Layout tab, select the Delta component. and click on Contents
4. Go to the Text Component Editor - Contents, highlight the component of the label and Copy it (CTRL + C)
5. Then cancel all out.
6. Now edit the Distance - Radius and Delta label for Line and Curve:
7. On the Layout tab, select the Delta component.
8. Go to the Text Component Editor again.
9. Paste the content that you just copied from the Parcel label; this will add an extra component on the properties of the label that wasn't available before.
11. Save the label.
This will fix the delta issue. In case that you get lost trying to follow the steps, here is a video so you can see how to make it work.