It's true, According to Fortune Autodesk is #13 on the global list of compamies to work for. Our Support Team is looking for a good candidate to fit our team. If you are one of those please take time to read the requirements below and apply on this link or reach out to us.
Technical Support Specialist for Utilities & Telecom
The Autodesk Frontline Technical Support team is seeking a customer focused, technically savvy, and highly motivated Support Specialist to join our support team responsible for providing end user and partner support. As a Support Specialist, you will research, diagnose, troubleshoot and provide solutions to technical support related issues involving Autodesk software and its interoperability with customer’s environment.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
Job Title and ID: Technical Support Specialist (14WD16748)
Location: Lake Oswego, OR or Manchester, NH
As a Technical Support Specialist you will use your enthusiasm and developed communication skills to ensure an exceptional customer experience. Through troubleshooting, problem solving, and research, you will deliver technical support via email, phone and within forums. As well as, capture and share knowledge within the team, the organization, and back into the Product Development teams for continual improvement.
• 5-10 years experience using and geospatial technology in a production environment
• BS degree in Civil, Geospatial Technology or comparable degree
• Functional knowledge of Geographic Information Systems and Oracle or MS SQL Server
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Customer service experience
• Proven ability to be flexible and learn quickly in a fast environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Manage multiple priorities
• Experience applying AutoCAD Map 3D, Infrastructure Map Server, or competitor products desirable (but not required)