As you may have noticed the Geolocation online map provided by Bing® stopped downloading on October 29th, 2014, when Bing changed its server-side connection protocol. Autodesk released a hotfix for this issue which can be downloaded from this link.
Instructions for installation from readme:
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
This installation process requires you to modify an installed product, which may cause Windows security warnings to appear. For all Windows security warnings that appear during installation, click Continue.
We recommend that you update your Autodesk applications with the latest service packs or updates.
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to the folder where your Autodesk product is installed.
For AutoCAD 2015: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2015
- Right-click AcGeoLocationUI.arx and click Properties.
- Click the Display tab and verify the file version.
- Right-click AcGeoLocationUI.arx. Rename it as AcGeoLocationUI.bak,
- Download the Hotfix to a location on your local computer.
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Copy the extracted file (AcGeoLocationUI.arx) from step 7 (from the x86 or x64 sub-folder) depending on whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit software) to your product installation folder i.e. to the folder specified in step 2.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 and verify that the file version of AcGeoLocationUI.arx is 220.127.116.11 or greater.
- If the version number of AcGeoLocationUI.arx is 18.104.22.168 then, proceed with installation.
- If the version number of AcGeoLocationUI.arx is 22.214.171.124 or greater, this hotfix has already been applied and you do not need to proceed with the installation.